Calculation Methods: Here are the important aspectsORIGINALITY, RELIABILITY (THE RESULT OF EXTENSIVE TESTING) AND CONSTANT DEVELOPMENT.
Temperature rise calculationBased on:
- Division of winding and core in small parts and thermic balance for each part
- Temperature rise calculation through a linear equation system
- Thermic exchange factors found by experimentation
Short circuit voltageBased on: Coil divided into lateral and frontal parts Flux calculated part by part and layer by layer
The calculation is made using the actual flux, so that the short circuit voltage will be calculated correctly even with coils of shapes very different from the standard.
Core losses calculationBased on:
- Theoretical core losses in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications
- Building factor stemming fron experimentation
- Possibility of calculating any core type on request