Calculation Methods: Here are the important aspects
ORIGINALITY, RELIABILITY (THE RESULT OF EXTENSIVE TESTING) AND CONSTANT DEVELOPMENT.
Temperature rise calculation
- Division of winding and core in small parts and thermic balance for each part
- Temperature rise calculation through a linear equation system
- Thermic exchange factors found by experimentation
In this way, the calculation is also precise when only frontal or lateral cooling channels are used and when the winding is in contact with the core.
Short circuit voltage
Coil divided into lateral and frontal parts
Flux calculated part by part and layer by layer
The calculation is made using the actual flux, so that the short circuit voltage will be calculated correctly even with coils of shapes very different from the standard.
Core losses calculation
- Theoretical core losses in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications
- Building factor stemming fron experimentation
- Possibility of calculating any core type on request